Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Thread: On schedule ...

Hybrid View

Default On schedule ...

I knew 2007 was going to be a good year.
    Making good progress here folks ... and it's only January.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Di_2.png 
Views:	514 
Size:	190.3 KB 
ID:	33986  
    "Intbel" ... "Can't" is not an option.

Compliance is futile. Resistance is futile. Just do your own thing an' ignore 'em.

Default Re: On schedule ...

Very well rendered, we'll be standing in line for lessons, thank you very much. Like the texture in comparison to the first post, very skin like, this one, whereas Princes Di felt like she was a Barbie doll, well she's a doll, just not a plastic one now. I'll be sure from now on to tuck my hair behind my ears, as it is the only thing that has any room for improvement, and you may argue with me, but for once, I really am right.

Nice expression on her face, bit of a smirk, did you tell her a joke you couldn't post on the forum?
    Every day's a new day, "draw" on what you've learned.

Sally M. Bode

Quote Originally Posted by sallybode View Post
    Very well rendered, we'll be standing in line for lessons, thank you very much. Like the texture in comparison to the first post, very skin like, this one, whereas Princes Di felt like she was a Barbie doll, well she's a doll, just not a plastic one now. I'll be sure from now on to tuck my hair behind my ears, as it is the only thing that has any room for improvement, and you may argue with me, but for once, I really am right.

Nice expression on her face, bit of a smirk, did you tell her a joke you couldn't post on the forum?

You are right, of course, the ear isn't right (neither are a few other things, but what the hell, I'm just learnin') and the highlight in it is a bit much, but then, would you approve a picture without bling?

>sigh< no pleasing some folks is there?

No - never told her a joke, just whispered suggestively in her ear.
    "Intbel" ... "Can't" is not an option.

Compliance is futile. Resistance is futile. Just do your own thing an' ignore 'em.

I think she already knew Charles wasn't wearing anything under the kilt, as has been discussed on proper kilt wearing in the Xara Graphics forum. Under such circumstances of embarrassment, the ears normally glow red and have stronger highlights, so there, darn it, you are right after all. Do you ever get tired of it?
    Every day's a new day, "draw" on what you've learned.

Sally M. Bode

Raymond , I think that some places of here hair have done excellent! So vividly.

An impressive drawing - but I too like the work done on the hair. How it's drawn with limited lines, yet has a realistic appearance. Nice.

-Bob.
    •Bob