Welcome to TalkGraphics.com
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Default Re: Sliding pictures

Tomcat, I really like the panoramic work you are doing. I'm all excited about trying my hand at it. We have a beautiful place here, Fairchild Tropical Gardens, http://www.fairchildgarden.org/ and I want to take my tripod and get it all set up for some panoramic series.

I will try to convert them to a Flash animation and post them in this forum. It will be awhile, though, since I fell and injured my knee a couple of weeks ago, and at my advanced age, healing is a slow process!

By the way...I also really liked the Tomcat logo that 3D4ME2 made for you. That's quite a compliment.
    ---
    Will

Talking Mr. Wolfmoon .. .. ..

You hurt your knee... (at your age, healing process is slow) ha ha ha.. SORRY..

This is your lucky day "Young man" (chuckle) go to a health food store

buy some "Valerian Root"... I guarantee you!!! it will give you the results

you need NOW !!!

I could easily write a book on this stuph. I have been telling people about this for over 40 years.!!!

People with broken backs have gotten their lives back using this stuph.

DON'T BELIEVE THE LABEL !!! ha ha haha ha.. take one at bedtime !!

no no no no no no no !!! When I have been hurt on construction jobs.. I often take.. 10 or more EVERY HOUR!!

This stuph is like "lettuce" you can't take too much !!!!

but it stinks !!! (whew) like wet moldy grass..

but it is a NATURAL PAIIN KILLER !! it is an "antispasmotic"

People in India sprinkle this all over their food. you can make TEA with this.

DON'T YOU DARE !!! it will stink up the whole house.!!

Please get some.. take 2 - 4 of them.. I bet your smiling in about 1/2 hour !!!

e-mail me for more info .. majik@gci.net
    Last edited by Mike Bailey; 08 January 2007 at 12:31 AM. Reason: Removed image

Default Re: Mr. Wolfmoon .. .. ..

LOL, after a post like that, we could never tell you keep taking loads of the stuff... ;-)

Apparently a side effect is being unable to choose which CAD/3D visualisation package to use..

Nice bookshelf! maya the force be with you.

I think I need some of that stuff, right now..

Default Re: Sliding pictures

The pointing keys are different in both sliders. In the first one it works like if you turn your head. If you point over the left arrow the picture slides right, so as if you turn your head left.
    On the second slider it is the other way. The picture moves the way the arrow shows. Whatever you like depends on what you expect. I've talked to some people about which way is better for them. About 50% prefere the first, the other half the second way and the rest wants arrows up (*LOL*). So, whatever I do, it never will be right for everyone, I think.

@salaam: the pictures are resized, but I watched the proportions. On the original photos the people look the same. So I think they really do look this way. Or the original photos were skewed already. All three (four) pictures are made of single photos which are stitched together.
    The preloader is not neccessary on a forum, that's right. The second film has about 500 and some kb, so it will last a few seconds til the pictures are visible. So I thought I'll put a preloader with it. At the first one this was not neccessary.

@Will: Such places like pacs and gardens are beautiful to make panorama pictures. In shops for photo supplies you'll find some little spirit-levels you can put on the flash-connector of your camera (if it has one). This makes it much easier to get the pictures in the right angle. Don't use too much wide angle or it will look a little strange at the end.
    If you have your pictures and you want them in the flash-form seen above, just write me. I'll do this for you. Best wishes for your knee in any way.

@3D4ME2: thanks for the nice logo.
    Have your fun NOW. Maybe tomorrow it's too late...
    Tom

..: Better natural stupidity than artificial intelligence! :..

Arrow Re: Sliding pictures

ha ha ha ha.. LOL.. ROFL... (chuckle) well I want to learn them ALL!!!!

THIS HAS.. nothing to do with indecision!!! I just want to learn all of these incredible programs.!!!

then it will be very easy to choose which one to purchase!! As of now. I am still undecided !!!

BTW.. it is not the valerian root... I often use a "different" 'erb.. ... .. for medicinal purposes only !!!

http://majikimaje.com
    Last edited by Mike Bailey; 08 January 2007 at 12:32 AM. Reason: removed image