Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

This is essentially the same message I posted in the Xara X forum --

Everytime I run my VCom System Suite utility to remove errors in my Windows registry, I loose my Menu Maker registration number. The next time I open the program after doing a registry cleanup, I have to provide the registration number again. This happened in Win98 and now in Windows XP.

This quirk occurs with in Xara X and Xara 3D also. The Xara code writers apparently chose to put the registration information in a non-conventional location because I do not have this problem with software from any other publisher.

Anybody else have this problem?

Bob

This is essentially the same message I posted in the Xara X forum --

Everytime I run my VCom System Suite utility to remove errors in my Windows registry, I loose my Menu Maker registration number. The next time I open the program after doing a registry cleanup, I have to provide the registration number again. This happened in Win98 and now in Windows XP.

This quirk occurs with in Xara X and Xara 3D also. The Xara code writers apparently chose to put the registration information in a non-conventional location because I do not have this problem with software from any other publisher.

Anybody else have this problem?

Bob