Vueman, I looked at it briefly when I got a half price offer earlier this year. It didn't look all that easy. But then, I do business graphics, so I may have gotten thrown off by all the detail stuff that would make sense to other people.

Rage, your "worm" looks good, but the guy's feet still aren't flexing. Unless he's making a concerted effort not to move his feet, they're going to point at least a little bit as he moves them up and down.

BTW, notice the bit of orange leg that projects beyond the feet as they come down. That looks like one of the issues I ran into when I was doing a series of animations a few years ago. The flash format just didn't support some of the movements, so I had to use AVI or QuickTime for those projects. For example, if I had an owl flying across the canvas, flapping its wings, it would look good in the authoring app, but when exported to flash, the wings would come apart in places and the claws would visually separate from the body after only a few frames. Perhaps that's something that's improved in more recent versions.