Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Default Is there a way to independently animate?

1. I was wondering if there is a way to independently animate objects... I mean, if suppose, there are two objects Text1 and Text2. I want to repeat the animation set for Text1 while I do some other animation with Text2... Any suggestions please?

2. I would have been very happy to actually have this feature.. like Insert an image in all frames at once and then align or delete an image from all frames at once... In a small animation, this doesn't make a difference, but in a large one, it is really troubling to insert the object in every frame.. Anyworkaround for this?
    IP

Default Re: Is there a way to independently animate?

purifier,

Yes. The best way to do this is to create 2 seperate swf's. Then load them via a 3rd swf. into _levels. Unfortunately the only way to do this via XXPro is by using buttons to load the seperate swfs into the seperate layers (using WebAddress). It would have been better if instead of using buttons you could have a frame load the new swfs on new levels. Unfortunately this is possible at present.
    Egg

Intel i7 - 4790K Quad Core + 16 GB Ram + NVIDIA Geforce GTX 1660 Graphics Card + MSI Optix Mag321 Curv monitor
    + Samsung 970 EVO Plus 500GB SSD + 232 GB SSD + 250 GB SSD portable drive + ISP = BT + Web Hosting = TSO Host
    IP

Oh...thats sad but I guess XXPro will further improve... And is it possible to put a preloader in my movie?

And what about my other question: I would have been very happy to actually have this feature.. like Insert an image in all frames at once and then align or delete an image from all frames at once... In a small animation, this doesn't make a difference, but in a large one, it is really troubling to insert the object in every frame.. Anyworkaround for this?

Thanks Sir..
    IP

On the second question, if I'm understanding you correctly, just place the image in the background layer.

Preloaders .. no.

Remember, the XXPro swf features are not intended to be a full blown Flash/Swish replacement, just an added extra, for folks who don't want/can't afford the full blown alternative.
    Egg

Intel i7 - 4790K Quad Core + 16 GB Ram + NVIDIA Geforce GTX 1660 Graphics Card + MSI Optix Mag321 Curv monitor
    + Samsung 970 EVO Plus 500GB SSD + 232 GB SSD + 250 GB SSD portable drive + ISP = BT + Web Hosting = TSO Host
    IP

I'm sorry for not putting the question in the right manner. I meant, I wanted to place an object that can be animated on all the existing frames...
    IP

Ah, short of Ctrl+Shift+Ving into every frame I don't think there is. That's why I'd prefer the _levels option but your back to a button to load these.
    Egg

IP

Oh.. Then in that case, I guess I should be waiting for the next release... hehe... Thanks Sir for the reply..
    IP