Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Default wondered if someone could help me

Hello im new to this forum and new to xara xtreme pro, but i have tried to make a little flash for a friend all the animation is in a rectangle 200x250 which is the right size for where my friend wants to use it, but when i send it her the size increases to 370x287 leaving a big white space to the left of the animation. Could someone maybe help me and tell me, if i can and how i can adjust the size so its just the 200x250 when i send it. I dont know if its possibe and feel like im waffling but this is the first post i have ever made on a forum Apologises in advance if the question is not understandable im not very familiar with xara terms yet.
    IP

Default Re: wondered if someone could help me

If you can post your file here than Im sure that someone can take a look at it to see if there is a problem.
    Bruce
    ----------------------------------------------------------
    Happiness is free for the taking, Please take some for yourself
    Artist For Hire
    IP

The easiest way to create something to a specific size is to make a rectangle with those dimensions and stay within the borders. Note that the line width will increase the final output if you keep the line. If you remove the line by clicking on it when you are done it won't increase the output size.
    IP

To add the the suggestion about the rectangle. You can use Apply Clip View to mark objects within a rectangle and the object is still treated as a rectangle.

So let's say you have an object that is larger than the rectangle but that will become smaller inside the rectangle. Just use Arrange > Apply Clip View.

Gary
    IP

thanks for the advise ill see if i can do anything to change it, but your time was much appreciated
    IP