Welcome to TalkGraphics.com
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Default Re: Interactivity...

Excellent selportrait Ross. The wig is exceptionally convincing

I don't think you could reduce the file size a great deal. I don't know how many bitmaps your using to create the animation but for it's size etc I would say that's resonable.
    Egg

Intel i7 - 4790K Quad Core + 16 GB Ram + NVIDIA Geforce GTX 1660 Graphics Card + MSI Optix Mag321 Curv monitor
    + Samsung 970 EVO Plus 500GB SSD + 232 GB SSD + 250 GB SSD portable drive + ISP = BT + Web Hosting = TSO Host
    IP

Notice how all the best folks have beards?
    "Intbel" ... "Can't" is not an option.

Compliance is futile. Resistance is futile. Just do your own thing an' ignore 'em.
    IP

Quote Originally Posted by haakoo View Post
    only mentioned koolmoves as animatingtool(the stickanimator,thought that was the subject)
    Ok, you got me again. "Stick animator"? Are you talking about the bones in KoolMoves? If so, I bought KoolMoves for the bones, but I still had to do so much shape manipulation that I moved over to Moho (now called Anime Studio) to get the project out.

Actually, I had two projects that required figure animation. One of them stayed in KoolMoves because I already had most of it done. Besides, I never mastered "walking" in either app, but what I had in KM was at least passable. OTOH, it was much easier to get a frog to jump in Moho, so Moho is what I used for the second project.

Tried KM for a couple of other projects in that series, but wound up doing them in SWiSH instead. I also find it much easier to take images/content from Xara into SWiSH than into either KM or Moho.

(are you also on swishtalk or onanother board?)
    Sorry, I'm not doing enough with it to take the time for another forum. Plus, the vast majority of my animation projects are fairly straightforward presentations. There are more than a few SWiSHers who turn up around here, so it shouldn't be long before you have someone to chat with.

Allison
    IP

Quote Originally Posted by Intbel View Post
    I hope you're including me in that group, Raymond...while brushing my beard this morning I notice it now reaches two inches below my sternum...
    ---
    Will
    IP

Quote Originally Posted by Intbel View Post
    Hmmm....what does that make the clean shaven people
    Soquili
    a.k.a. Bill Taylor
    Bill is no longer with us. He died on 10 Dec 2012. We remember him always.
    My TG Album
    Last XaReg update
    IP

Quote Originally Posted by amoore View Post
    Sorry, I'm not doing enough with it to take the time for another forum. Plus, the vast majority of my animation projects are fairly straightforward presentations. There are more than a few SWiSHers who turn up around here, so it shouldn't be long before you have someone to chat with.

Allison
    I didn't use koolmoves that much,figured that the animating in there would be
    refreshing,but didn't
    Use SwishMax for webdesign and XXPro for the vector/flash export
    Happy with the new flashfeature,makes things a lot easyer to achieve when imported in Swish
    And yes,did see some members mentioning swish here.

Thanks Hans
    IP

But Bill,

You do have a beard. It's just that you've got your head on upside down!
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Egg

Intel i7 - 4790K Quad Core + 16 GB Ram + NVIDIA Geforce GTX 1660 Graphics Card + MSI Optix Mag321 Curv monitor
    + Samsung 970 EVO Plus 500GB SSD + 232 GB SSD + 250 GB SSD portable drive + ISP = BT + Web Hosting = TSO Host
    IP

Oh...that's why I'm dizzy most of the time. I thought it was withdrawal symptoms due to lack of nicotine and alcohol in my system

BTW: Ross great water colour effect and animation.
    Soquili
    a.k.a. Bill Taylor
    Bill is no longer with us. He died on 10 Dec 2012. We remember him always.
    My TG Album
    Last XaReg update
    IP