Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Default URL carrying through

I had a URL attached to an object in an animation/swf file. I needed to change the URL but am having mega problems with this.

Even though I have created the animation from scratch and not included a URL for some reason the URL has become "sticky" ie, when I click on the object that "had" the url - it continues to take me to the URL.

HELP!!!!
    IP

Default Re: URL carrying through

In my experience, once you've changed your XAR file to an SWF file, it is almost cast in stone. Any changes you want to make will be MUCH more easily made in the XAR file.
    IP

Welcome clickon,

If you right click over the the object with the link and select Web Address you will see it's current link. You will get 3 options (only 2 viewable) which are Add or Change and Remove. Click Remove to clear the link. Remember you may need to do this over several frames if the frames were copied.
    Egg

Minis Forum UM780XTX AMD Ryzen7 7840HS with AMD Radeon 780M Graphics + 32 GB Ram + MSI Optix Mag321 Curv monitor
    + 1Tb SSD + 232 GB SSD + 250 GB SSD portable drive + ISP = BT + Web Hosting = TSO Host
    IP

Egg...

Can he actually do this to the SWF file? Or does he need to make changes in the XAR file?
    ---
    Will
    IP

Will,

Can he actually do this to the SWF file? Or does he need to make changes in the XAR file?
    No, you can only do this to the parent xar file.
    Egg

Minis Forum UM780XTX AMD Ryzen7 7840HS with AMD Radeon 780M Graphics + 32 GB Ram + MSI Optix Mag321 Curv monitor
    + 1Tb SSD + 232 GB SSD + 250 GB SSD portable drive + ISP = BT + Web Hosting = TSO Host
    IP