Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Question Plugins not showing in XXPRO

I just purchased XXPRO, but the plugins that I purchased and added in Extreme aren't showing up in XXPRO. In XXPRO, I checked Options > Effects & Plugins and the correct folder is shown in the setup. Anyone else have this problem?

Default Re: Plugins not showing in XXPRO

Quote Originally Posted by BQ View Post
    I just purchased XXPRO, but the plugins that I purchased and added in Extreme aren't showing up in XXPRO. In XXPRO, I checked Options > Effects & Plugins and the correct folder is shown in the setup. Anyone else have this problem?
    Check out the thread directly below yours " Moving your plugins to Xtreme Pro"

You might want to list the plugins you are trying to add. Some plugins need additional DLLs (i.e. msvcrt10.dll) or Plugin.DLL. Not all plugins will work.

Rich

I also don't appear to be able to see all the plugins - and I just know that this is a 'duh' moment.

Extreme download, I can see the plugins in the directory from the previous ver ( and they work just fine ) but the plugins that came with this ver - in Explorer I can see that all of Eyecandy 4000 are there but only 3 filters in demo ver show up. Before I go to bed - would love to know what's eluding me ??

thanks

A little french village east of Dallas, TX called Forney And now Austria and Germany too

I'm never wrong. I thought I was wrong once but it turns out that I was mistaken.
    Web Templates. My Beginner Video Tutorials
    My Club. My Album.
    My Other Album. My Tutorial.