On my web site www.ukgovabuseexpats.co.uk, I use MenuMaker 1.1 to implant the menu structure. Recently I have been forced to re-format my Hard Disc and re-install all my software.

Previously when I inserted a menu onto a new page or used the "Edit" facility MenuMaker introduced this code

<div class="menu-area" id="menu">
<script menumaker>document.write('<scr'+'ipt src="xaramenu.js">'+'</scr'+'ipt>');document.write('<scr'+'ipt src="ukgovuk.js">'+'</scr'+'ipt>');/*img src="UKGovUK.gif" moduleid="ukgovuk (project)\UKGovUK_off.xws"*/</script>
</div>

However since the re-installation it has chosen to introduce this code, which means of course that no menu shows as it contains incorrect paths

<script menumaker>document.write('<scr'+'ipt src="xaramenu.js">'+'</scr'+'ipt>');document.write('<scr'+'ipt src="Shamed/Thomson/ukgovuk.js">'+'</scr'+'ipt>');/*img src="Shamed/Thomson/UKGovUK.gif" moduleid="ukgovuk (project)\UKGovUK_off.xws"*/</script>
</div>

Therefore the previously correct entry of
document.write('<scr'+'ipt src="ukgovuk.js">'+'</scr'+'ipt>');/*img src="UKGovUK.gif"

has now been replaced by
document.write('<scr'+'ipt src="Shamed/Thomson/ukgovuk.js">'+'</scr'+'ipt>');/*img src="Shamed/Thomson/UKGovUK.gif"

The path Shamed/Thomson does indeed exist within this particular web site, but I cannot comprehend how it has now become the default path in the menu structure.

Currently whenever I have to introduce, or amend, a menu structure onto a page in this web site, I have to cut and paste the "normal" text from a "good" web page. How can I get the situtation reversed to its previous correct situation whereby when I insert a menu, MenuMaker inserts

<script menumaker>document.write('<scr'+'ipt src="xaramenu.js">'+'</scr'+'ipt>');document.write('<scr'+'ipt src="ukgovuk.js">'+'</scr'+'ipt>');/*img src="UKGovUK.gif" moduleid="ukgovuk (project)\UKGovUK_off.xws"*/</script>
</div>

Can I manually change certain files? If so which files need to be amended and how can I open them?

Regards

Cheyanne