Welcome to TalkGraphics.com
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Special new Flash core tween transitions in final release of Xara!!!

Enhanced Flash functionality can be found in the final release of Xtreme Pro!

Attached Files Attached Files
    IP

Default Re: Special new Flash core tween transitions in final release of Xara!!!

Very nice!
    -=Bob=-
    IP

Default Re: Special new Flash core tween transitions in final release of Xara!!!

This just gets better and better !!!

[COLOR=navy

[/COLOR]
    Attached Files Attached Files
    "Intbel" ... "Can't" is not an option.

Compliance is futile. Resistance is futile. Just do your own thing an' ignore 'em.
    IP

Is the new release out? If not how come you guys get the good stuff!
    Jim
    IP

hehehe
    IP

Quote Originally Posted by Scotty View Post
    Is the new release out? If not how come you guys get the good stuff!
    Jim
    LOL---Well, Jim, I guess we are not part of the "in" crowd...sigh...

But seriously, if I were running things at Xara, I'd make sure that the latest and greatest updated versions of the beta program would be in the hands of Raymond and others who push the limits of the program's capabilities.

I'll be lucky to have mastered all the new features before the NEXT major upgrade is announced!
    ---
    Will
    IP

Quote Originally Posted by WolfMoonHP View Post
    LOL---Well, Jim, I guess we are not part of the "in" crowd...sigh...

But seriously, if I were running things at Xara, I'd make sure that the latest and greatest updated versions of the beta program would be in the hands of Raymond and others who push the limits of the program's capabilities.

I'll be lucky to have mastered all the new features before the NEXT major upgrade is announced!
    ---
    Will
    I have the same version as you BTW. Click on the "menu" text on the menu screen.
    IP

Quote Originally Posted by Xhris View Post
    I have the same version as you BTW. Click on the "menu" text on the menu screen.
    Killjoy
    "Intbel" ... "Can't" is not an option.

Compliance is futile. Resistance is futile. Just do your own thing an' ignore 'em.
    IP

Mwuahaha!
    IP

OK, I get it...we have the same tools, you just know how to use them better...sigh...

And it's not even April Fool's Day...DARN IT!
    IP