Welcome to TalkGraphics.com
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Battling Brains

Default Battling Brains

Still so amuzed by what Intbel (Raymond) and Grafixman did with their brains, I had this idea, "Battling Brains". Let the animators have some fun with this one. Didn't have time to animate it after I drew this. The brains just seemed the same shape as boxing gloves. Enjoy.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Battling Brains.jpg 
Views:	336 
Size:	95.3 KB 
ID:	32420  
    Every day's a new day, "draw" on what you've learned.

Sally M. Bode
    IP

Default Re: Battling Brains

Aaargh, I could almost feel those things squashing into each other with bits and pieces splattering all over... . But losing those things is not something I'd notice...
    I'll wait for Raymond to take the first punch...
    IP

Attached Files Attached Files
    "Intbel" ... "Can't" is not an option.

Compliance is futile. Resistance is futile. Just do your own thing an' ignore 'em.
    IP

Clever animation, Raymond, the brains multiplied there, seven of them I think there were: that's two from each fist, and the three brains from three people's heads to gang up on me. Quite right, my brain does not stay in my head at times, what was I thinking? Brains must ressemble rabbits and birth control, just does not compute, look all the trouble a brain can cook up?!?!? Or could be with two of you working at it, best can surely outsmart me. Hugs not drugs, right? All in good fun or in a night's work. Or a day into night's work. Need to change your saying from "Can't is not an option" to "Sleep is not an option."

The Battle of the Brains refrain:

"Please refrain from duking out or using other "lordly" tones,
    As duking out has been known to breaking other's bones.
    See what could be done, if we, as one, could put our brains together?
    For now with time zone, so bizarre, a brain should somehow weather...
    Perpetual jet lag, now always tired, to crave a bit o' rest????
    To top that one, is not possible, my brain does fail the test!"

There you have it, it would take me months to acquire the skill you have attained in Flash in just one week! Need tutoring again. Feel like I am just an accessory item now, a curioius footnote. I have to plug along at my pace, rather limping, should be thankful you didn't use a steam roller, but with "rotate+ or -" could be done both ways, couldn't it? (Oh, no, another idea!!! Laying down of asphault, spelled: "Ass' Fault", as in this is my fault, for what I am still complaining???) I somehow have that "rundown feeling" aching in my bones already. Could but say: "I knew you when...." Feel a bit superfluous. (At least I still have an admirable vocabulary! and rhyme better than most.) I can be assigned the cheering section, give me pom-poms and I can join the ranks of unnecessary female bimbo, so long as I jiggle, am good for a mascot, so long as I am cute.

Help me Gman, I feel like I'm suffocating!!!

Sally M. Bode
    IP

We woz giving you a hug ...

Compliance is futile. Resistance is futile. Just do your own thing an' ignore 'em.
    IP

And that surely isn't my brain straying downwards...
    Would help you Sally, as soon as I find my brain.
    IP

Here's a very jerky animation. Click on the left and right ringers under Sally's hands to move the two dummies...

Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by Grafixman; 24 November 2006 at 03:10 PM. Reason: trying to figure out flash attachments
    IP

Quote Originally Posted by Grafixman View Post
    Here's a very jerky animation. Click on the left and right ringers under Sally's hands to move the two dummies...
    I was avoiding violence.
    See what happens when you listen to women?

Not that I'm a chauvinist or anything - I heartedly approve of women so long as they do as they are told ...

IP

Well, guess this thread has become like Golf: Gentlemen Only Ladies Forbidden.

BTW, Gman, brilliant animating.

And Raymond ... so glad I know you are kidding, you are kidding, aren't you?

Sally M. Bode
    IP

Quote Originally Posted by sallybode View Post
    Well, guess this thread has become like Golf: Gentlemen Only Ladies Forbidden.

BTW, Gman, brilliant animating.

And Raymond ... so glad I know you are kidding, you are kidding, aren't you?
    He is.

Not kidding at all - I most certainly approve of women.

IP