Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Thread: SWF to AVI?

Default SWF to AVI?

You know, with these animations that can be made in Xtreme, it would be cool to be able to export a flash animation as an AVI file to edit into home videos. Just for making animated title screens, or your own "(your name here) Pictures presents" logo to put at the beginning.

If not from Xtreme, anyone familiar with a free SWF to AVI converter? I came across one, wondered if anyone is familiar with it?

http://www.avi-swf-convert.com/
    •Bob
    IP

Default Re: SWF to AVI?

HERE's another one. There are many incoders/codecs for this task.
    IP

Talking Re: SWF to AVI?

Hi people!
    It's nice to know about something new and worth! Especially about needed progs!
    Can you tell me is your progs work nice?
    In a past while I was looking for swf to video converter I tried some softwares. But that things I needed (I mean quality, worth, simplicity etc.) was only in flash to video encoder!
    Did you heard about it? It's very simple create video collections from flash with adding logo. Check this out!
    IP

Your link is not working
    IP

Works now...
    -=Bob=-
    IP

Quote Originally Posted by hypnotic_frog View Post
    Hi people!
    In a past while I was looking for swf to video converter I tried some softwares. But that things I needed (I mean quality, worth, simplicity etc.) was only in flash to video encoder!
    Did you heard about it? It's very simple create video collections from flash with adding logo. Check this out!
    yes, it's a really good program, but i prefer its PRO version, it not differs a lot but it does
    IP

Thumbs up Re: SWF to AVI?

Quote Originally Posted by ARDILLA View Post
    yes, it's a really good program, but i prefer its PRO version, it not differs a lot but it does
    Thank you ARDILLA for link!

I like PRO version! Geovid as always have done great job! Well I don't know what can be changed in this converter. But if their programmers will add something interesting I will be only glad. I like powerfull progs.
    IP

Quote Originally Posted by hypnotic_frog View Post
    Hi people!
    I think too. It's good program and I have free trial version without time limit. I glad that I have found this prog and it helped me.
    IP