Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Default Check this out! Possible button embedding with flash!

YEEES!

This sure gives the freedome of posting presentations and video files!!! Thank you Antony!!!!
    IP

Default Re: Check this out! Possible button embedding with flash!

Quote Originally Posted by Availor View Post
    This sure gives the freedome of posting presentations and video files!!!
    And spammers the possibility to posts animated advertisings...
    IP

Default Re: Check this out! Possible button embedding with flash!

Quote Originally Posted by remi View Post
    And spammers the possibility to posts animated advertisings...
    Then they'll get banned and their posts will be deleted, like the way usual spammers are treated.

The flash embedding option is a big jump towards the user experience, better and more pleasuring time passing option (i.e see HERE). This is the feature I have always been nagging Antony about. Spammers were and will be spamming. They were born the moment the internet was born.

So if they have more ways to spam, then the moderators will have more to delete nothing more. Personaly I don't consider it a threat.

At my opinion this is the top class feature that will be beneficial to these forums more than one could imagine!

Just think about it: Galleries, movies, small applications, games and animations, surveys, portfolios and job requests, music and much much more! - all this is possible within flash!

This forum contains one of the largest quality personnel of web developers and designers community, just think of the possibilities!
    Last edited by Availor; 17 November 2006 at 04:01 PM.
    IP