Welcome to TalkGraphics.com
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Puzzled...

Default Re: Puzzled...

The above screengrap is of an imported swf file. Only one layer and all objects positioned frame by frame.

Below is the original fla file with layers tweens etc etc intact.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	!1.1.gif 
Views:	353 
Size:	25.2 KB 
ID:	32233  
    Egg

Intel i7 - 4790K Quad Core + 16 GB Ram + NVIDIA Geforce GTX 1660 Graphics Card + MSI Optix Mag321 Curv monitor
    + Samsung 970 EVO Plus 500GB SSD + 232 GB SSD + 250 GB SSD portable drive + ISP = BT + Web Hosting = TSO Host
    IP

Paul,

I agree totaly with that. If you've got Flash use Flash to create your animations. XtremePro's swf animations are designed for nonFlash owners.
    Egg

Intel i7 - 4790K Quad Core + 16 GB Ram + NVIDIA Geforce GTX 1660 Graphics Card + MSI Optix Mag321 Curv monitor
    + Samsung 970 EVO Plus 500GB SSD + 232 GB SSD + 250 GB SSD portable drive + ISP = BT + Web Hosting = TSO Host
    IP

Egg, the flattening caught me out - I initially thought it was down to Xtreme Pro - not pretty, is it?

Paul
    IP

Egg

I was puzzled by the apparent absence of tweening in the imported swf - I wondered if it was just something else I did not understand!
    Simon
    ------------------------------
    www.tlaconsultancy.co.uk
    www.bricksandbrass.co.uk
    IP

Another giant waste of programming time without any real functionality for professional users ... pro people already have flash and photoshop ... they're the tools of the trade ... you have to have them if you're a serious designer ...

It's get another waste of development time to appease the hobbists.

When will Xara Ltd wake up, take them selves seriously and support the professionals that use the tool.
    IP

Logo Kid

Calm down! I imagine that the progamming effort cannot have been huge - they already had the drawing, the layers and the SWF output - the work was in filling in the gap.

I have Flash - which I use *occasionally* and always struggle with; the XPro tool is great for the easier stuff - with a drawing interface/toolset that I understand. I still hope that I can (as I had experimented with) create symbols and small movies to import into Flash and then do the more complex stuff there - when I need to. Yes, there are serious Flash experts around, but then there are Flash-dabblers like me.
    Simon
    ------------------------------
    www.tlaconsultancy.co.uk
    www.bricksandbrass.co.uk
    IP