Welcome to TalkGraphics.com
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Coke vs Pepsi.

Thumbs up Re: Coke vs Pepsi.

Hey i was reading this and you guys about Xara Xtreme and i was thinking fo getting and was wondering, does it cost money. and also Jose i am doing a report in school and i was wondering if i could use that picture because my topic is Coke vs Pepsi. The pic is awesome btw.

Default Re: Coke vs Pepsi.

You have a good graphics
    I wonder who win the pepsi or coke? lol

Jose,

Very nice! I think like the cans and the concept. It's an eternal question - LOL.

You are very talented, good job.

Jen

Arrow Re: Coke vs Pepsi.

Thanks to all.

actually i made some changes to the image, and i improve some of my past artworks, now i am working in the new website (flash), i have more artwork but i do not to show my clients images, so i will only add some personal works.
    I can't stop of working.. I will have the eternity to rest
    Madre Teresa de Calcuta.

Here in the UK a few years back pepsi ran a great advert on TV: A group of archeologists in the future break into a room containg artifacts from the 20th century - all covered in dust and such. One of the archeologists makes a discovery and turns to another of the team and reveals a dust covered coke can (or was it a bottle?) and the other guy says he's no idea what it is!

Paul

Cool Re: Coke vs Pepsi.

Quote Originally Posted by pauland View Post
    Here in the UK a few years back pepsi ran a great advert on TV...

Paul
    haha nice! , most people like coke and they tell me why pepsi won if coke is better, i say i don't care about who is better, actually i like orange soda, not cola.
    I can't stop of working.. I will have the eternity to rest
    Madre Teresa de Calcuta.

Cool Re: Coke vs Pepsi.

Well this is a bit old but so am I. This may be a stupid question but was this drawn from scratch? or was it done with actual objects and them modified. I noticed some of the replies referenced models......

Thanks and nice job however it was done. I could only wish to draw something like that

Quote Originally Posted by Crooked Eye View Post
    Well this is a bit old but so am I. This may be a stupid question but was this drawn from scratch? or was it done with actual objects and them modified. I noticed some of the replies referenced models......

Thanks and nice job however it was done. I could only wish to draw something like that
    The image was created using a 3D package to build a computer model of the can characters - so they aren't real cans, nor are they drawn. They only exist as designs on a computer.

Paul

Quote Originally Posted by Josè Campoy. View Post
    The image.

post your C&C

Nice image, please don't mind you should always upload a small size image. Because all have not board band internet. It require too much speed to download this image.

Creative. Amusing. Thank you for posting your piece.