Welcome to TalkGraphics.com
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Default Re: Menus Not Appearring in ASP Pages

<snip>

Paul
    Last edited by pauland; 31 October 2006 at 02:13 PM.

Fearari, you do realise that neither I nor Remi is a Xara employee don't you?

Most of the posts on talkgraphics are by people who use the software, not by employees of the company. If you're hoping to justify a refund for menu maker on the basis of a conversation with people who have nothing to do with the company, you might have trouble.

Despite your problems, Xara software is terrific. If you have in-house IT guys, hand over the job to a professional. You really need an outside web designer though. Don't worry, this isn't a pitch for the job.

Paul
    Last edited by pauland; 31 October 2006 at 02:02 PM. Reason: Can't spell - sorry Fearari.

Quote Originally Posted by FEARARI View Post
    have you ever read other moguls in the us that sleep 4 hours:
    here is a few:
    Warren Buffet
    Bob Jeeps
    Donnie Winslow
    Sam Goldstein
    Donald Trump
    Ted Turner Slept on a cot for over 15 years at CNN and he was a multibillionaire
    I'm so tired. Perhaps, I should go to bed?

Fearari, I think enoughs been said - so I'll leave you to it. Think on about getting the website done again, it would benefit you, your business and your employees.

Paul

You can not be done?

Both of you must have some more insults and life thereby you can throw at an unwise, foolish person that you have implied I am

Let's pile it on, I am sure you can be more disrespectful, you just got started don't quit now.

Don't forget your quote "you might have trouble" your company is really throwing the threats. I have no trouble getting money back from our Corporate Cards they are insured for any refund for any reason on any internet transactions for "any reason". We do not even have to mention the unscrupulous customer service support from software we bought over the internet (i.e. foreign company's that are insulting & rude)

What do care it is not your money?

Quote Originally Posted by FEARARI View Post
    if anyone of my hundred employees answered our customers the way you have (well you know the answer)

I do not need to tell you how wealthy I am, plain & simple I am a workaholic

Geez I was really considering put you on our affiliate pages, we own over 150 major domains with over 500,000 hits every week. If one of my employees talked like you did I would promote them to VP

Keep up the great PR, you guys are top of the line
    Ok, break time:

1. None of us is an employee of the forum or Xara Group LTD. So we are NOT a customer service. If you notice the upper right corner beside the nickname of a person you'll notice many of us are not even US/Canada/Australia/UK/New Zealand/whatever residents, which means we are so called foreigners.
    2. If you have such a huge organization perhaps you could provide a link to show us what you do?
    3. Pauland, like most of the members here was trying to help and solve your problem. Again, we are an open community, not customer service.
    4. Age, race, origin does not matter in terms of Internet (virtual communication), so this is totaly irrelevant to the subject.
    5. You asked for help, and people were trying to provide you with it, so please be more respectful at the least.
    Last edited by Availor; 31 October 2006 at 03:01 PM.

Fearari, most people post on these forums to get help and advice - which is exactly what you've been given. It may not have been what you were expecting but it was meant in good faith. As Availor says, none of us have anything to do with Xara Ltd, or technical support. I think early on you've misunderstood the nature of the forum and thought you were having a conversation with Xara technical support (which you were not). I'd be pretty annoyed too if tech support made some of the comments I did, but then again I, and others do give very honest advice. It's taken a while for me to realise you thought you were talking to Xara Ltd.

If you feel the comments about redesigning the website (www.123dropship.com) completely are unfair, canvas opinions from people who do not know you personally, about the site and reflect on their comments. The site won't work with firefox.

I did have a quick search around wholesaler sites and most of them are pretty bad. The way I see it is this (and this doesn't apply to you in particular, but in general) - if you expend money/design expertise on a website you can make a company look bigger and more professional than it is and give customers confidence to deal with the company. Conversely a badly designed website will make a company look less professional than it may really be. and the website is then a liability not an asset. Think of a website as the display stand for a company. You can easily sell cheap jewelry from expensive looking stand, but it's much harder to sell expensive jewelry on a cheap stand.

Paul
    Last edited by pauland; 01 November 2006 at 10:22 AM.

Aw, come on. This guy is a troll. A rich guy who has been working 18 hours a day for 20 years, has a web site he started in 2003 that he registers on a yearly basis, and for which he uses a proxy to register. The laws in the US specify one has to register their site in their own name with a legit address and contact info. Does this look legit to you? I smell pig excrement. Of course, I could be wrong, but I sure wouldn't trust him:
    Registrant:
    Domains by Proxy, Inc.
    DomainsByProxy.com
    15111 N. Hayden Rd., Ste 160, PMB 353
    Scottsdale, Arizona 85260
    United States

Registered through: Frescos
    Domain Name: 123DROPSHIP.COM
    Created on: 06-Jan-03
    Expires on: 06-Jan-07
    Last Updated on: 02-Jan-06

Administrative Contact:
    Private, Registration 123DROPSHIP.COM@domainsbyproxy.com
    Domains by Proxy, Inc.
    DomainsByProxy.com
    15111 N. Hayden Rd., Ste 160, PMB 353
    Scottsdale, Arizona 85260
    United States
    (480) 624-2599

Anyhow, don't feed the trolls. For my money, the denizens of this board are great.
    Regards,

Alan
    The unexamined life is not worth living--Socrates

Alan, personaly I'm here not to judge a person, explore his wealth or his legitimacy in his business, as I don't suppose any of the members here can or want to check on the authenticy of his given information about himself or his business. In other words: I don't care who he is or what he's at. He asked a question, got an answer. Simple. That applies to anyone else. I don't think any of the people here want to play the role of a detective. If I recieved a dollar for each time I caught someone in a lie I'd be richer than Bill Gates.
    Honestly, I didn't even bother to check on his website. You can do so by following this link: http://www.dnsstuff.com But then again... you've already checked
    Last edited by Availor; 04 November 2006 at 09:46 PM.