Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Default Please could you offer some help regarding perspective?

The one thing that has always frustrated me is that xara always picks the center of a word as the focal point. This causes the 3D effect on the letters to be on the right of the left letters and on the left of the right letters. Is ther anyway to change the focal point so that all letters have the same 3D effect on the right of the letters? I want to make a webpage graphic that looks like the letters are 3D raised off the page. I can't figure any way to accomplish this. Thank you.

Default Re: help

Move the scrollbars on the right side and the bottom or just grab the object with the cursor and move it around.
    Last edited by -=Drifter=-; 29 October 2006 at 11:00 PM.
    -=Bob=-

That helps somewhat but it is still using a perspective that is not constant. i want the letters to show the same 3D effect on each but thank you.

Argentum,

I want to make a webpage graphic that looks like the letters are 3D raised off the page.
    So if the letters were raised off the page and you're looking at the page square-on (as you do with a web page) then Xara3D's perspective is correct.

If you want to alter this so the text appears to be coming off the left hand side of the page say, then type in lots of spaces after your word, which pushes the word left and gives it an all left prespective.

You can adjust the perspective by holding down thre Ctrl key and pressing either the NUMERICAL Keyboards "+" or "-" keys or the "*" key to select the default.

Hope this helps.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	!1.gif 
Views:	214 
Size:	3.0 KB 
ID:	31325  
    Egg

Intel i7 - 4790K Quad Core + 16 GB Ram + NVIDIA Geforce GTX 1660 Graphics Card + MSI Optix Mag321 Curv monitor
    + Samsung 970 EVO Plus 500GB SSD + 232 GB SSD + 250 GB SSD portable drive + ISP = BT + Web Hosting = TSO Host