Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Stupid question, I know... I need the fastest and easiest way to upload my page designs in slices to
    a website. What's the best way? Is there a tutorial available for a guy like me to learn from square one to build a website without spending buttloads of cash? Any help available is help deeply appreciated.

Stupid question, I know... I need the fastest and easiest way to upload my page designs in slices to
    a website. What's the best way? Is there a tutorial available for a guy like me to learn from square one to build a website without spending buttloads of cash? Any help available is help deeply appreciated.

Signguy

Unless you have a tool such as Dreamweaver (which has its own tool), you need ftp (file transfer protocol) software eg ws_ftp from Ispwitch (you have to pay for it) or look for a freebie.

To be honest, a basic book will answer a lot of questions - including many you don't know you need to ask! For example a Dummies one - not being rude, but they are cheap and cheerful. Or the Visual Quick Pro books from Peachpit if you want something a bit more serious.
    Simon
    ------------------------------
    www.tlaconsultancy.co.uk
    www.bricksandbrass.co.uk

Thanks. I appreciate your help. I will look into the book idea. Was hoping for a fast way to help out my church without spending a huge amount of time or money. That will teach me huh...lol.
    I'll start studing right away. Thanks again.

Bruce
    ----------------------------------------------------------
    Happiness is free for the taking, Please take some for yourself
    Artist For Hire