Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Red face pls help.....

hello,
    pls could someone tell me which is best book for photoshop 7/8 pls reffer the best only where i learn the professional effects and drawing knowledge.......i wanna buy it with coreldraw one also.......best help with best book will be realy apreciate........

thanks
    IP

Default Re: pls help.....

Photoshop is as ancient as graphical design itself probably. I guess you could make a special library just for photoshop books. Each and everyone of us has it's own method of learning. Some prefer following tutorials some need more theory. Some just hate reading and prefer pictures while others prefer buying video tutorials instead. You know yourself better than anyone else. Try to search for photoshop tutorials, books, videos etc. The result will be so great you'll hardly be able to even skim through all the subjects.
    IP

Thanks Availor, yep somthing like that, but i never design something for printing in phshop i always using Corel Draw i just wanna jump cus i searched alot online but i didn't find any site which teach hoe to make flayers/brochers/vcards and somehting like that.......that's why i decided to get some book for this purpose...i hope u got ma point....

btw, thanks 4 helping..
    IP

Flyer or a brochoure is only what it is when printed. There is no difference what program you use. Are you used to creating crop marks with corel draw? You can do exactly the same thing in photoshop. Are you used to closing your files in pdf format? Same goes with photoshop. Photoshop is like corel draw or any other application in the terms of printing. It has CMYK seperation as well. The only difference is that it has other tools, different panels and it's raster graphics.
    IP