Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Default Grafixman, a question!

[QUOTE=Grafixman;154981]I have a set of 2D path on lines I keep in my pallette. I just drag them out and switch to path edit mode. I usually just duplicate and edit them as I go along. Attached is the zipped PI8 file of those objects.QUOTE]

Did you make these lines yourself and if so .... How?
    IP

Default Re: Grafixman, a question!

You mean the zip file in the Cartoon Car thread?
    Yes, I made them myself. They're actually path wrapped 2d path objects. Create a shape, say a 2d path circle. Then create a line. Select both and under Objects, Path wrap, apply. Tweak the parameters. Set the count to 1, Check the first three checkboxes underneath (fit, distort and miter joint, I think) and play around with the start height and end height settings. Don't have PI open now so I'm just rattling these things off from memory... Also check the stretch to fit box.
    Last edited by Grafixman; 20 October 2006 at 03:12 PM.
    IP

Thanks GM,
    Now I'm more confused than ever
    Quote."Select both and under Objects, Path wrap, apply???? ...At this point I only get "Fit together" Then there is no option to "modify and apply"
    When you have time, can you check this for me please?
    IP

Errr, yes, click the fit together command. Then go back to the menu and look for Properties underneath it. Click that and the Wrap properties box should pop up. Set the count to 1. Play with the Start height and End height values to get taper variations.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	pathwrapProperties.jpg 
Views:	196 
Size:	30.5 KB 
ID:	30905  
    IP

Err! Thank's GM

That's fantastic, gives me somethin to play with making shapes for my easy pallet.
    You're a gem!
    IP