Welcome to TalkGraphics.com
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Hybrid View

Default Re: Feedback on updated site please?

Okies, I have had a bit of a play and made a few changes.

Pages are now of a sensible length, some are longer than they need to be though, as I made 'em all the same length as the longest page.

Typos etcetera corrected.

Change gallery pic sizes with a second page having larger sizes.

Contact page: leaving it as it is, no reason to change it. There are no links to the site on that page and they are not needed, for when the form is filled and the 'submit' button clicked, the user is taken to another page.

Added a scrolling thingo to the home page - just two frames for now, more to come.
    "Intbel" ... "Can't" is not an option.

Compliance is futile. Resistance is futile. Just do your own thing an' ignore 'em.

I was checking your website a while ago and I think your website is too simple since you do graphic arts, you might as well put graphic design in the homepage or something to catch attention, sorry but I have to say its quite boring.

Quote Originally Posted by grayrabbit View Post
    THe site you got now needs work.. i think it has along way to go to compete with the king websites of the internet today
    Gray rabbit where have you been down hibernating in your burrow? I see your answering postings from way back IMO no longer topical and plugging your site at the same time.