Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Default Menu Maker and Web Easy Pro from V-Com

Can anyone tell me where to find info on how to setup a Menu Maker menu into Web Easy Pro from VCom. I know there is a place on Xara's site to find this info, as I have seen it but I can't remember where I saw it and unfortuinatly I did not put it into my favorites.

Your help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Default Re: Menu Maker and Web Easy Pro from V-Com

Did you ever get your answer. Web Easy Pro has only one menu choice. It is not a bad one, but I wish they had more. If you did not get an answer, let me know.

You stated web easy pro only has one menu choice. Can you briefly explain. I just purchased menu maker and I am trying to figure out how to get the menu's into a web page that I made with web easy. Doesn't work though.

Hello Mitoni,

Welcome to Talkgraphics.

I have not used Menu Maker for a long time so I'm a bit rusty in it's use. However, if you save your web page then watch the video made by Availor in the thread
    http://www.talkgraphics.com/showthread.php?t=23720

Create your menu using Menu Maker and save your menu. Copy the java script and image files to your web page location. Open the Menu Maker html file and copy the line for the script. Paste that line into your web page.
    Soquili
    a.k.a. Bill Taylor
    Bill is no longer with us. He died on 10 Dec 2012. We remember him always.
    My TG Album
    Last XaReg update