Welcome to TalkGraphics.com
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Default Re: MenuMaker video tutorial - Please review before posting

great video, thanks for that

Thanks for the tutorials, Availor - they actually herlped me out quite a bit. I'm a beginner when it comes to building web sites (just got my self a web hotel from my music portfolio) and I would like to ask a question about those menus.

I can insert the menus allright, but how do I make them link to the next page? I can only make the first button link using Nvu Kompozer. How do I change them button by button?

Here's the web site I'm working on: www.sound-creations.net . I'm totally fresh at making web site so I guess it will look a bit poor in the beginning... I think you understand.

Edit: I got how to do it. I simply had to label the buttons in Menu Maker in the right way... all too easy
    Last edited by Giannis; 02 October 2007 at 12:00 PM.

Is there a chance you can post the tutorial to this site? Youtube is blocked where I work but I design web pages here and am always looking for better tools.

hello i have watched your videos closely several times I guess i am lost when it comes to the index.html folder because i can view it when rename it. i am using front page, please help I have tried to do what you do in video but i think i am missing steps

Question Re: MenuMaker video tutorial - Please review before posting

I like the idea of putting the navbar files in a separate folder, but I want the page html files in the parent folder. When I activate the navbar on the index it goes to page 2 OK, but when I try to come back to index, it is lost in the navbar subfolder. How can I adjust the java script to make it go up a level?

DougT