Welcome to TalkGraphics.com
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Default Re: Under Construction

See, I told you my linguistic skill is very poor...
    Post a message when you have your site up and running. I would be very happy to try and navigate it. Lots of other members would be, too.
    When visiting foreign language sites, I usually just click blindly until something interesting comes up... But usually, the url of the links provide some clue on the contents of the page.
    IP

I uploaded it on www.videoxone.com for meanwhile. The upper menues don't work yet. I also put a little site map below some of the links there work.
    IP

re-under construction...

One page with but a graphic header, some basic info and your email addy will look much better than posting a under construction image.. takes basically same amount of time to create

no offence to anyone please, just an opinion is all
    IP

Right you are, Gidgit.
    Useful info is better. I think it's a good challenge to design a one page calling card graphics to put up if your site is under renovation. Lots of possibilities here, specially if you were to consider the various professions for different people's website. Hmmmm...
    IP

http://rocket3d.com is one of the more well known examples of info pages, not to say it is the best or the worst, just it is...
    IP

Yup, you don't even need graphics at all.
    But I'm a graphics nut so I'll probably use one anyway...
    BTW, I have heard of Clay a long time ago. Wonder if it is still going to be developed later on or is it abandoned already?
    IP