Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Default Downgrading 9.1 to 9.0?

Is it possible to downgrade from PSP 9.1 to 9.0 because there are no downloadables for 9.1 (ex: brushes, filters, etc.) and I've even tried 9.0 downloads on 9.1, they didn't work. Any suggestions?
    IP

Default Re: Downgrading 9.1 to 9.0?

That's weird, only downloads from PSP X and later shouldn't work in PSP 9, because 9 is 9, regardless if it is 9.0 or 9.1.

Have you tried downloading from different sites? Maybe it is about the files and not about the program.
    IP

Lightbulb Re: Downgrading 9.1 to 9.0?

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs_Margera View Post
    Is it possible to downgrade from PSP 9.1 to 9.0 because there are no downloadables for 9.1 (ex: brushes, filters, etc.) and I've even tried 9.0 downloads on 9.1, they didn't work. Any suggestions?
    It is possible, assuming you have your original PSP 9.0 CD. Go to the control panel, select uninstall and then find the listing for PSP. Uninstall. Then, using your CD, reinstall PSP 9.0.

I wouldn't recommend "downgrading" however. V. 9.1 fixed bugs in V. 9.0. Instead, do a Google search, which should result in a listing of tubes, brushes, etc. developed by users that will work with PSP 9.1.

Keep in mind, PSP is now owned by Corel, and that company is only supporting v. X and v. XI, based on what I have seen on their website.
    IP