Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Default Lost serial numbers code

I bought (downloaded online) Xara 3D5 in July '05. I have not been used it in a while. I did some repair works on the computer since then. I tried to use it today but it asked for the serial#. I do not remember the number and I lost the CD that they sent by the mail. And I did not registered the product. Is there any suggestion of what I should do? Any suggestion would be appreciated.

Thanks,
    G

Default Re: Lost serial numbers code

www.xara.com Sign in then you will see under your account details all the serial numbers of any programs you have bought. See under is what you see when you sign in. I hope you remember your password if not you will get a reminder.

The username or email address you entered is associated with both a XaraClub and Xara Online account, because you have ordered products and services from both xara.com and xaraonline.com.

We are now combining the Xara Online and XaraClub accounts to make it easier for new customers who wish to buy both. Unfortunately this means that customers who already have both a XaraClub and Xara Online account which use the same email address or user name, will temporarily have to select which account they are trying to sign in to. Please select either XaraClub or Xara Online:

You have a XaraClub Account if you own
    Xara X
    Xara3D 1,2,3,4,5
    Xara Webstyle 1, 2 and 3
    Xara Menu Maker 1.0
    Xara Webster
    BuyFonts (before Jan 6 2006)

You have a Xara Online Account if you own
    Xara X¹ or Xara Xtreme
    Xara3D 6
    Xara Webstyle 4
    Xara Menu Maker 1.1
    Xara ScreenMaker 3D
    Xara XS
    BuyFonts (after Jan 6 2006)
    Any hosted online service (Xara Modules, web page add-ons, SMS & membership web applications, photo gallery etc.)
    Last edited by parahandy; 07 October 2006 at 08:49 AM.

Unhappy Re: Lost serial numbers code

I could not remember what email I used and I have been switched internet provider since then. I do not mind of buying (upgrade version) it again if I get the discounted price. But I can not get the discounted price because I don't remember the username/email/and serial# and I know that sounds very stupid. It will cost me $52.99 to download online. That's kind of sucks not getting the discounted price since I have been using the Xara Software since 2001.

Anyway thanks for your reply Parahandy
    Bouttirath, aka "Khone_Lao".

If you didn't register the product with us, i.e. you bought it from somewhere else, then we can't trace an account so we can't give you an upgrade. If you did purchase it through us, go to para's link and provide your name etc. and we can trace your account.
    I'd start a revolution, if I could get up in the morning.