. after reading your post, it occurred to me that something like what you're asking about actually did appear quite a while ago, when Xara first announced starting the Linux branch.
It was just a simple bar chart... on one side was a bar supposedly representing the speed of some other program, and on the other side... you had to scroll up to see the top... was the Xara speed bar - ten times taller. So there you have it... Xara is at least 10 times faster :-)

Quote Originally Posted by Arlen_Albert View Post
Hi Soquili.
Thank you for your response.

Hi guys,
The point is I'm a developer and the web page mentioned above shows the rendering speed of the several graphical engines. Now, I'm at the point of choosing the fast rendering engine for my needs. The AGG is the very powerful and fast open source library that allows developers to create stunting vector drawing programs. The AGG is as famous as the Cairo library is. So, why not to compare them both? The Xara CDraw engine is the alternative for me but before I choose I want to know the performance comparision. I do not want to clone or create a program similar to XaraXtreme. I just need this for my personal needs.

Best wishes and regards.