Welcome to TalkGraphics.com
Page 5 of 17 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Default Re: Designing a logo

Andy,

It doesn't matter what site you post on there are always a few that will rain on your parade. Please don't let that discourage you. This type of post is fun, its great to see all of the different ideas and art work that come along with it.

Good Luck on your endeavors,

Danny
    IP

Andy,

I've edited your post no 33 so it has a hyperlink to the sonsofgalloway.org.uk
    web site. Hope you don't mind. If you do I'll remove it.
    Egg

Intel i7 - 4790K Quad Core + 16 GB Ram + NVIDIA Geforce GTX 1660 Graphics Card + MSI Optix Mag321 Curv monitor
    + Samsung 970 EVO Plus 500GB SSD + 232 GB SSD + 250 GB SSD portable drive + ISP = BT + Web Hosting = TSO Host
    IP

Quote Originally Posted by Egg Bramhill View Post
    Andy,

I've edited your post no 33 so it has a hyperlink to the sonsofgalloway.org.uk
    web site. Hope you don't mind. If you do I'll remove it.
    Not questioning your decision to remove the link, but what is the reason for doing so? I honestly don't know and was curious.

Thanks Egg

Doug
    IP

Quote Originally Posted by AndyD View Post
    Hi to all,

Many thanks for the efforts, and the inspiration that was offered.

Andy
    No, thank you, I am at home now with a busted back right now and
    it gave me something to do, I enjoyed it and I enjoyed the input from the others too. I hope you got inspired and maybe you could send the logo
    you made for your friend or some of your drafts, We would really appreciate it. I will also check out the website you mentioned.

Not so many people objected against your request, so don`t feel so bad.
    IP

Doug,

Not questioning your decision to remove the link, but what is the reason for doing so? I honestly don't know and was curious.
    I think you've got the wrong end of the stick. I didn't remove a link, I edited Andy's post to include one.
    Egg

Intel i7 - 4790K Quad Core + 16 GB Ram + NVIDIA Geforce GTX 1660 Graphics Card + MSI Optix Mag321 Curv monitor
    + Samsung 970 EVO Plus 500GB SSD + 232 GB SSD + 250 GB SSD portable drive + ISP = BT + Web Hosting = TSO Host
    IP

Hey you did get a handful of designs, so people were not that objected to the idea

Keep it up! Nice site design.
    IP

Well here are a few very simplisti effirts from myself. I wanted to try and have something that may be easily used on business cards, etc. without looking too busy... they are very simple and "drawn" in PSP7 as I haven't got my head around everything in Xara yet. You can see why I didn't post my attempts, they are rather simple.http://www.actstorage.com/logos.html

Cheers
    Andy
    IP

Andy, you did a great job on those. I like the first six with the crescent shapes the best. Not all that sure about the pale color choices...
    -=Bob=-
    IP

Quote Originally Posted by -=Drifter=- View Post
    Andy, you did a great job on those. I like the first six with the crescent shapes the best. Not all that sure about the pale color choices...

Yep I like the crescent ones the best too.
    IP

I liked the crescent ones too... the blue colouring I'm told fits with "corporate" businesses, so I tried playing with the colours a wee bit. I must agree that the lighter colours don't look as good or give as much impact.... but I'm still playing with it at the mo.....

Cheers and thanks for the comments

Andy
    IP