Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Threaded View

Default Re: Designing a logo

Hi to all,

Sorry I have been busy building a FREE website for a friend (sonsofgalloway.org.uk). If you're trying to get into different areas of business it is sometimes useful to offer freebie sites, to hopefully open up new avenues for business.

I really did not mean to cause offence or undermine anyone's commercial approach to logo design. I'll be certain not to ask for such inspiration again and to be more cautious in my approach. As has been pointed out I was after inspiration and didn't request anyone to actually design the logo for me; perhaps I should have emphasised this. I have indeed designed a few on paper myself and have now to try and transfer these to xara xtreme, an effort in itself as I haven't used it much but want to be using it in place of my PhotoShop and PaintShopPro.

Again I must emphasise I did not mean to be seen as taking advantage of the individuals who have presented some very impressive designs. If I was going to use them directly I would have approached the individuals and offered a fee for their efforts so that copyright would not be infringed and everything would be above board.

Many thanks for the efforts, and the inspiration that was offered.

Andy
    Last edited by Egg Bramhill; 05 October 2006 at 05:21 PM.
    IP