Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Thread: Big D

Unhappy Big D

Hi folks! I am new to the forum. I just started using Xara3D have created an animation and want to export the animation as an Animated.GIF. So far the software will not let me. I want to use the animations both on web pages and also emails. I usually send email with Microsoft Outlook Express. Some of my contacts use O.E. but other are with other I.P.'s. I want to be able to create and animation, insert it into O.E. and have all contacts see the animation. If Xara will not let me save as an animated .GIF what extension should I use so that all receipients will see the animation??

Thanks in advance for any help...

Default Re: Big D

Welcome Big D,

Xara3D's main export option is animated gifs.

Are you saying you can't export an animated gif from Xara3D OR that some of your contacts don't see the animated gifs in an email once you've exported them?
    Egg

Intel i7 - 4790K Quad Core + 16 GB Ram + NVIDIA Geforce GTX 1660 Graphics Card + MSI Optix Mag321 Curv monitor
    + Samsung 970 EVO Plus 500GB SSD + 232 GB SSD + 250 GB SSD portable drive + ISP = BT + Web Hosting = TSO Host

Default Re: Big D

Welcome to the greatest art forum in the world, BigD!
    Make sure when you export the pic it is exported with the Export As Animation option and not just the Export option. I have done this myself many times.
    I do not use OE, I use Incredimail, and I know that after I save the animated gif I can go to Open, find the file in the list, and rightclick it and an option appears to add the animation to Incredimail's content.
    -=Bob=-