Welcome to TalkGraphics.com
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Help needed please. Placing animated gifs on a web page.

hi can anyone help? i am new to xara3d i have just bought it today, i bought it to put animated text into my web templates, but cant seem to do it, any help would be appreciated thanks in advance.( Great program though if you know what to do properly )

Default Re: Help needed please

Quote Originally Posted by templates2go View Post
    hi can anyone help? i am new to xara3d i have just bought it today, i bought it to put animated text into my web templates, but cant seem to do it, any help would be appreciated thanks in advance.( Great program though if you know what to do properly )
    Is it you are unable yet to make the animated text or is it that you have yet to be able to import the animation into your web template?
    "Intbel" ... "Can't" is not an option.

Compliance is futile. Resistance is futile. Just do your own thing an' ignore 'em.

hi i can make the animated text but cant export it (thanks for your reply, any help is appreciated)

by the way thanks interbel (thanks Raymond)

Intbel (without the e!)

hi i can make the animated text but cant export it (thanks for your reply, any help is appreciated)
    Clicking on the file menu works usually:
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	export.gif 
Views:	203 
Size:	10.2 KB 
ID:	29875  

Compliance is futile. Resistance is futile. Just do your own thing an' ignore 'em.

Unhappy Re: Help needed please

hi done that ! saved as flash bmp file also flash vector file but when i place into template after uploading (doen't work) HELP!!!

hi done that ! saved as flash bmp file also flash vector file but when i place into template after uploading (doen't work) HELP!!!
    Assuming you exported it as an animated gif and that worked okay on your machine then further than that I haven't a clue. Sorry.

thanks anyway ( I had tried that too ) didn't work either. but thanks for trying to help.
    Josie

Josie,

If you've exported it as an animated gif, just import it into your web page as you would a photograph.
    Egg

Minis Forum UM780XTX AMD Ryzen7 7840HS with AMD Radeon 780M Graphics + 32 GB Ram + MSI Optix Mag321 Curv monitor
    + 1Tb SSD + 232 GB SSD + 250 GB SSD portable drive + ISP = BT + Web Hosting = TSO Host