Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

I don't know if anyone's seen the "White Noise" Movie Trailors. I have tried to re-creat the "text" logo and the "soundwave" logo (with my own pictures and text). I appreciate any help.

Here's a pic....
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	WN_800x600_2.jpg 
Views:	428 
Size:	198.2 KB 
ID:	14304  
    IP

I don't know if anyone's seen the "White Noise" Movie Trailors. I have tried to re-creat the "text" logo and the "soundwave" logo (with my own pictures and text). I appreciate any help.

Here's a pic....
    IP

Looks like the text was duplicated, given a motion blur going in the vertical direction and a scanline effect is added to it. There also seems to be some gaussian blur applied to the text and the curves were tweaked so that the white level was intensified. It was also colorized to give it a blue tint. I'll play with this when I have the time.
    The soundwave pattern reminds me of a freebie plugin filter I came across. Try this link:
    http://www.v-d-l.com/adrenaline_harmonix.html
    The pattern was given the same treatment as the text. Only the scanline is vertical instead of horizontal.
    IP

Played with the idea for a couple of minutes and managed to come up with this. It's not perfect and involves minor tweakings, but it gets the basic design idea:
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	textfx.jpg 
Views:	372 
Size:	42.8 KB 
ID:	3706  
    IP

Hi Grafxman.

What you have done with your example is right on the money. I would like to thank you sooooo much for taking the time to help me. I will try your technique and hopefully, I can do something close to what you've done.

Excellent Example

Thanks again!! http://www.talkgraphics.com/images/smilies/smile.gif
    IP