Welcome to TalkGraphics.com
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Default Re: Not another car!

Quote Originally Posted by knightedduke View Post
    Raymond,
    I wish my first car had look half that good.
    ron
    Remember, I've been playing with Xara for years, just neve used it seriously before, so am familiar with basic techniques.

Quote Originally Posted by Josè Campoy. View Post
    i like the contrast and the gloss of the paint
    you have talent.
    Keep saying that and I'll get to believe it, LOL!

Thanks.
    "Intbel" ... "Can't" is not an option.

Compliance is futile. Resistance is futile. Just do your own thing an' ignore 'em.

I must admit, the upholstery looks really compfy.
    Every day's a new day, "draw" on what you've learned.

Sally M. Bode

Quote Originally Posted by sallybode View Post
    I must admit, the upholstery looks really compfy.
    Genuine imitation calf-skin ma'am.
    The seats are air-filled and adjustable (you can inflate/deflate 'em at will) and automatically adjust to all shapes and sizes.

In the luxury version they are filled with water ... and they fold down flat

Compliance is futile. Resistance is futile. Just do your own thing an' ignore 'em.

Filled with water so they can be heated?

I have to remember not to sit down with my screwdriver in my hip pocket or I'll be feeling quite deflated and a bit rusty.

Sally M. Bode

Filled with water so they can be heated?
    I have to remember not to sit down with my screwdriver in my hip pocket or I'll be feeling quite deflated and a bit rusty.
    A gal who knows what is a screwdriver - I'm impressed.

A couple of tweaks and I think that pic will be good enough for the s'saver Mk2. What do you think?

Thanks to Drifter I now know all kinds of tools, before that, as you know, I was an airhead. Now I must have at least an IQ of 3. Before that, as I am informed I had less than the IQ of mayonaise. (This is because I cannot imagine how one would gather that kinds of data on mayonaise, unless engineered by Monsanto). So now, I can exchange screwdrivers at Sears with their lifetime guarantee with the best of them (then stick around for their Blue Light Special) so I can go home with something I really don't need like my money. (Have to keep up appearances!)

I have given up on mayonaise , prefer mustard and especially Tobasco Sauce, keep the asthma under control. Used to be able to get it in garlic flavor, liked that, kept colds away or at least all those people who'd give me one.

Raymond, just so long as those comfy seats with pneumatic or hydraulic filling does not give additional services, I'll be glad. Folds flat like a bed, well, how convenient for hauling groceries. (See, I think like a mom.) The way to anyone's heart is via their gastrointestinal tract. I'd not be surprised if you animate that. Why exercise when the car can do it for you?

Sally M. Bode

The way to anyone's heart is via their gastrointestinal tract.
    Am I pleased you ain't a heart surgeon.

Ah, but if you eat the right foods prepared in a way that they are both healthful and delicious, you never need the heart surgeon!

Sally M. Bode

Ah, but if you eat the right foods prepared in a way that they are both healthful and delicious, you never need the heart surgeon!
    My heart was broken years ago, so it doesn't matter.

There are great people out there. But it works the same way from a woman's perspective too: to meet the handsome prince, you kiss a lot of toads first.
    And it is as disgusting as it sounds. It is better to find someone who isn't so perfect on the outside, there may be someone really special inside. One who is outstanding on the outside has lots of wasted time on their hands. The upkeep is terrible. Everyone gets older, if you are loved despite of your age, you have something to feel good about. If you are hollow, well those caves do grow cobwebs, which may be terribly interesting for one whose hobby is forensics.

"Like" is better than "love". Hurts a heck of a lot less.

Sally M. Bode