Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Default Saving Window Configuration

I know that XaraXtreme LX for Linux still a beta, but i'm loving the app so far, and i believe that Xara will change the Graphic Design Scenário for OpenSource and Linux.

But i have a doubt. I love to use the Arrange Panel (at least, until i get all the shortcuts by mind). But every time i close and open the app, the pannes are all in default position. Theres a way to save the panel/window arrangement/layout?

Thanks.
    IP

Default Re: Saving Window Configuration

Quote Originally Posted by rbonelli View Post
    I
    But i have a doubt. I love to use the Arrange Panel (at least, until i get all the shortcuts by mind). But every time i close and open the app, the pannes are all in default position. Theres a way to save the panel/window arrangement/layout?
    You mean the positions of the bars and galleries? It is meant to save these to an extent in 0.7. We know it does not yet work perfectly. It's on the list to fix.

Alex
    IP

one other thing is that, I'v I work on a project I open some tabs with xara drawings. It would be nice if I close an re-open xara the drawing would load automaticly, or at least this would be configurable, didnt find somthing in the options . . .
    IP

. ..this feature one could see in the text editor kate
    IP

Quote Originally Posted by noskule View Post
    one other thing is that, I'v I work on a project I open some tabs with xara drawings. It would be nice if I close an re-open xara the drawing would load automaticly, or at least this would be configurable, didnt find somthing in the options . . .
    Just double click on the Xar file and it will open. Alternatively, the most recently used file list on the file menu should work.

Alex
    IP

The recent file list as well as saving the window config aren't working on my Fedora 5 system.

I do like XaraLX so far! Thanks!
    IP

Hello,

Same situation on Ubuntu Dapper.

PFX
    IP