Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Hybrid View

Default Re: This globalisation ...

Quote Originally Posted by -=Drifter=- View Post
    Thanks Intbel, that works great! [I feel special... and also at a loss about this .swf viewing problem.]
    Is your globe spinning the right way? Seems to me we will have the sun rising in the west and setting in the east this way. [I could be wrong.]
    BUT it is an EXCELLENT "animation".
    Thanks - not as a good as could be made in a 3D prog but not so bad, so far, for something made solely in a 2D prog is it?

I can reverse the anim so it goes the other way.
    Unfortunately Xara Xtreme does not have a reverse button so I will need to do it manually ... Grrrr! Not a problem with just ten or twenty frames but 150 frames? GRRRR!

The link will be deleted in a few hours, as will the rdio link - space is not a prob, I have to think of bandwidth 'cos this forum gets some seriously heavy traffic. That calls for another grrr! Doing a lot of grrr-ing lately.
    Mostly 'cos I like the sound I make when I go grrrr!

P.S. Everyone is special ...
    "Intbel" ... "Can't" is not an option.

Compliance is futile. Resistance is futile. Just do your own thing an' ignore 'em.

Yes, it is getting better.

I did one in another program and you can see it here if you like. The people on my world have to hold on for dear life, I'm afraid.

http://www.talkgraphics.com/showthread.php?t=23008
    Every day's a new day, "draw" on what you've learned.

Sally M. Bode

Quote Originally Posted by sallybode View Post
    Yes, it is getting better.

I did one in another program and you can see it here if you like. The people on my world have to hold on for dear life, I'm afraid.

http://www.talkgraphics.com/showthread.php?t=23008
    Now why didn't I think of using a webdingo thingo?
    Your world is to fast for me Sally - but at least it is going in the right direction, LOL!

I reversed mine, made a few changes and also reduced its size so as to be able to post the gif. (This will put Drifter into raptures of delight) the colour quality had to be sacrificed a bit though. Grrr.

My personal challenge - to produce a believable 3D animation without the use of 3D software has been accomplished I think.

Attached the source (.xar) file for anyone who wants to play.
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Attached Files Attached Files
    "Intbel" ... "Can't" is not an option.

Compliance is futile. Resistance is futile. Just do your own thing an' ignore 'em.