Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Default Watermarking help?

Hi. Great program...I'm pulling my hair out over this and can't seem to figure a way to get a basic watermark in my 3d images...aarrg!

I have this little logo I want to put in the corner of all my images (attached).. Can someone help me make it into a file format that 3d understands?

Attached Images Attached Images  

Default Re: Watermarking help?

Try this tut it may help http://www.xaraxone.com/webxealot/wo...39/page_4.html
    Instead of the copywrite symbol use your own Glitterhouse.com that may do the trick.
    ....Norman

I only have Xara3d....

If you only have Xara3D then you'll have to type it in there (in the textbox) and see if you can find that font. I would strongly recommend you get Xara Xtreme - it is by far without a doubt the best drawing program I have ever used, or even SEEN!!! [I'm not sure if Xtreme has a trial period - perhaps someone else can comment on that.]
    Last edited by -=Drifter=-; 21 September 2006 at 06:13 PM.
    -=Bob=-

Without Xara Xtreme the best way forward is to create a bitmap (jpg,gif or png) in another program or Xara3D and use this static image as your background texture in Xara3D.

For example you could use something like this imported as your background texture.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	!1.gif 
Views:	207 
Size:	2.7 KB 
ID:	29863  
    Egg

Intel i7 - 4790K Quad Core + 16 GB Ram + NVIDIA Geforce GTX 1660 Graphics Card + MSI Optix Mag321 Curv monitor
    + Samsung 970 EVO Plus 500GB SSD + 232 GB SSD + 250 GB SSD portable drive + ISP = BT + Web Hosting = TSO Host

Talking Re: Watermarking help?

Egg. Now that is what I'm talking about! Workss purrfect!

Much appreciated!