Welcome to TalkGraphics.com
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Default Re: Kiwi, where did you go???

It is not useful to blot out that which is not good in the world.
    It is not useful to dwell upon it either.

It is useful to be aware of it so as to be on one's guard against being negatively influenced by it.

Focus on what is good while being aware of what isn't so good is my recommendation.

The more you laugh the longer you'll live.
    So 'tis not useful to take anything - especially ourselves - too seriously.

It doesn't matter how you feel - so long as the way you feel is by your own choice.
    That is, never allow others to decide how you feel.

F'rinstance - if someone at work is making you feel angry - don't allow them to do so. Choose not to be angry and you won't feel angry.

We are all free to choose - every step of the way - no exceptions...
    "Intbel" ... "Can't" is not an option.

Compliance is futile. Resistance is futile. Just do your own thing an' ignore 'em.
    IP

Sally, my dad played the clarinet in an army band for 25 years man and boy, my mother played the piano by ear (No cracks Bob or Raymond) she could hear a tune on the radio and play it straight away. Their children 7 of us not one of us inherited their musical talent. At school the music/singing class before the start, the teacher used to say would the three groaners (I was one of them) come and sit at the front and keep quiet, well that affected me for the rest of my life, whenever I sang afterwards folks used to groan (and still do) but it didn't stop me I love to sing and go about the house all day singing snatches of songs, Alice my wife doesn't mind except to say I never get the words right. I enjoyed your playing and your chat, humour and your philosophy in life . Keep it up

Norman
    IP

Intbel, Now you are acting like your Avatar looks, like a swami.

"Swami, how I love you how I love you, my dear ol' Swami..."

.... Not that's Swanee. Innit it.

Not much good a spelling sometimes.

It is very good advice. At this point I need an out of body experience. I'll just use up all my creativity and go to work a completely normal person. They won't know me.

Like Prot, I need to go home to K-PAX, and leave my old body behind. Ever seen that movie. One of the best. Leaves you feeling much better. "K-Pax" stars Kevin Spacey.

Parahandy, what beautiful sentiments. Where would performers be without those who have the trained ear to be the audience. We base how we feel on how we measure up to others. Others measure us by what they can do. No matter what, I think it is inevitable that we all end up feeling something other than love and end up internalizing it.

I can't help it, I march to the tune of a different drummer. And I wish he'd get the beat right, I am tired of tripping and and landing on my ear. Excuse me, I meant to put an extra "r" in the last word of the last sentence. But have to watch our words. Big brother is watching. But we love him, all in the family, isn't it?
    Last edited by sallybode; 03 September 2006 at 10:15 PM.
    Every day's a new day, "draw" on what you've learned.

Sally M. Bode
    IP

Quote Originally Posted by sallybode View Post
    If you are out there in the ozone, come back to planet earth, I and the others are missing you. Wherever you've gone, please start posting again.
    Sorry it's been so long but I just haven't had time to do any graphics at all.
    "Don't flush me down the loo just yet"

Only little thing I've made in 2 weeks is a siggie for AS
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    IP

Welcome HOME!!!! I love the anim - it's so [dare I use the word, being a man and all...?] cute!!! VERY imaginative!
    IP

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	wbkw.gif 
Views:	243 
Size:	11.3 KB 
ID:	29501  

Compliance is futile. Resistance is futile. Just do your own thing an' ignore 'em.
    IP

Yes, welcome home, Kiwi. You have lots to catch up on. And tell us all the latest and greatest you have been studying with PI.

But now our wayward child is the Gman himself. Haven't read a post of his lately.

I am a moderator, I could ask Risto and Anthony if they could put a section of the forum especially for bathroom humor and then we'd know where to find the dear boy.

Anyway, we turned you into superman and a number of other things, that if you don't feel like killing us now, if you read back a few threads and all the pages, you may wonder why you came back.

But as you can see, it was all in good fun.

Intbel has been adversely effected, you should see, all he draws now is spinning planets and he did one with a bull on the back of the moon. Sorry, Inty, if that was a cow, well I can spot a female, myself, and that cow's name was feminine: "Lotta Bull".

Sally M. Bode
    IP

I'm always around. But I'm in the same rut as Kiwi, I guess. So many tools and ideas, but none are working for me right now...
    OK, I'm going back to lurking....
    IP

Quote Originally Posted by sallybode View Post
    Intbel has been adversely effected, you should see, all he draws now is spinning planets ...
    Not true - just made a screensaver.

IP

A sceen saver, what are you saving it from?

Sally M. Bode
    IP