Morning "H less" Antony

Got an very old site at around 8 years old, for the business http://www.harrops.com harrops.com and / or harrops.ca. I am spending about 90% of the time either on the forum or xaraxone like Bill. After 10 years on the net, the whole thing bores me pretty well, but I prefer simple, clean, tasteful sites that are fast loading and easy to navigate and informative.....that's why I'm there.....for information afterall.

Personally my site is basic html with lots of images (eat dead fish Intbel), but I am trying to sell our rooms and one image is worth a 1000 words so they say; but I have no problems with sites that use flash tastefully, such as in menus like Anus has, but the cute animation wore off years ago. My computer gets opened at 7:00 each morning and shuts down around 23:00 at night, but this is for email purposes, which I check 10 to 15 times a day, but without xara I would very rarely be on the next........now for my 15 year old daughter, that is another question and a totally different answer, which is why I had to get high speed basic and then upgrade again when she kept going over the bandwidth.....the little rat..........frank