Welcome to TalkGraphics.com
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Default Re: Where did everyone go?

I like it, very nice. So it was screaming, was it? It only whispered to me, and I drew it. Actually, it was from a tutorial for PhotoImpact, I think one of the one's by Stephanie.
    Last edited by sallybode; 26 August 2006 at 05:11 PM. Reason: Giving credit to Stephanie
    Every day's a new day, "draw" on what you've learned.

Sally M. Bode
    IP

This is what happens when you get a bright idea and want to share it with everyone:
    Inty, Inty, Inty

That bursting star effect is really, really good, Don't tell me you moved each start individually for each frame cause I won't believe you, nobody but nobody is that crazy. I tried something the same and I selected and shift-dragged the whole works but that doesn't really explain it. Some of your stars are rising before they start falling.......Sooooooooooo, what's the secret????huh.......a wanabee
    .............frank
    IP

Heck there goes my diet. That picture looks good enough to eat.
    Like the anmation Intbel
    IP

Quote Originally Posted by Seagull View Post
    Inty, Inty, Inty

That bursting star effect is really, really good, Don't tell me you moved each start individually for each frame cause I won't believe you, nobody but nobody is that crazy. I tried something the same and I selected and shift-dragged the whole works but that doesn't really explain it. Some of your stars are rising before they start falling.......Sooooooooooo, what's the secret????huh.......a wanabee
    Draw a star on a path .. animate it where you want it to go.
    Then used the blend tool to make mutliple copies in different places .. apply appropriate fades an' transparencies (after ungrouping everything) or ..

alternatively ...

do what I did and use PS plugin
    Last edited by Intbel; 26 August 2006 at 06:19 PM. Reason: Schpellinks
    IP

do what I did and use PS plugin
    Ahhhhhh, the good old plugin route, that's the road for me, but which one? I bought both packages from xara, but I don't really see one that could work. Constallation is close but I don't see how you could animate it.....everytime I change a setting it changes the whole constallation. Tell me the secret so I can make it so Scotty.........frank (probably the younger generation won't get that last remark)
    .............frank
    IP

Quote Originally Posted by Seagull View Post
    Ahhhhhh, the good old plugin route, that's the road for me, but which one? I bought both packages from xara, but I don't really see one that could work. Constallation is close but I don't see how you could animate it.....everytime I change a setting it changes the whole constallation. Tell me the secret so I can make it so Scotty.........frank (probably the younger generation won't get that last remark)
    The plug-in is U Lead's GIF-FX.
    Doesn't work with Xara - gotta make it in P'shop and then import into Xara over the pic.
    IP

It's part of creative lighting effects, there are lots of cool things like lens flares too.
    Every day's a new day, "draw" on what you've learned.

Sally M. Bode
    IP