Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Thread: Corel Xara

I am trying to locate the original corelxara software, but with no luck. Can someone please help me with finding it. I am looking to purchase the software. If anyone has any information about any e-tailers carrying the original corelxara, please let me know.
    Thanks a lot guys.

[This message was edited by ethankole on December 15, 2000 at 11:31 PM.]
    IP

I am trying to locate the original corelxara software, but with no luck. Can someone please help me with finding it. I am looking to purchase the software. If anyone has any information about any e-tailers carrying the original corelxara, please let me know.
    Thanks a lot guys.

[This message was edited by ethankole on December 15, 2000 at 11:31 PM.]
    IP

CorelXara no longer exists.

When Corel and Xara mututally decided to end their marketing relationship, the agreement stated that no one could sell CorelXara 1.2 or Xara 2 after a certain date.

The good news is Xara X, the successor to CorelXara is expected to be released by the end of the month. You can download a free trial version from The Xara X Web site

The trial has a 15-day lifespan and is fully functional. If you are thrilled with it, you can buy it and the password to unlock your downloaded version.

Xara will mail all purchasers a CD approximately four to six weeks after download containing fills, fonts, brushes, and more.

Gary

Gary Priester

Moderator Person

Be It Every So Humble...
    IP