Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Question Now a question about Gradients

Ok i hate to be a pest but i got the textures thing figured out, Thank You so much Joe. Now im having trouble with Gradients, i found some based on Rivendell in LOTR and i DL them and saved them to the folder i made for them and fixed the file location and they didnt show up at all, so do they have to be BMP as well like the textures?, i really want to use them for text and cant get them to come up at all for either text OR backgrounds,

HELP!!!!!

I have figured out a lot on my own but this one is driving me bonkers as i really want to DL more gradients but i am not till i can figure out how to get them to show up

Thank You
    Beth
    IP

Default Re: Now a question about Gradients

Gradients in PSP are a set of instructions in script form not Images. You would have to make your own sampling from the Other images.

http://www.nansons-place.com/psp/grads/grads1.html
    Here are some PPS ones

While we are here Adobe brushes and Paint shop pro brushes are not the same Either
    IP

Thank You, i have PS 6 found a few brushes for that but not much , And ty for your help i will try that

Bethy
    IP

PSP's gradient extensions are: .jgd (v7), .pspgradient (v8+) and .grd ("generic").
    IP