Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Thread: Saving problems

I have used Xara Webstyle 4 for some time and with great satisfaction. Until today. All of a sudden, when I update and change my menus and want to save the change, i get an errormessage. Somting like Xara is noe able to save at this destination. Make sure the destination is writable. I have not altered the destination. And so expect it to be writable. After all it was yesterday. How do I make a destination writable.
    I tried to make a new website with Xara and saved it in a total new destination, but the same harddisk. And now saving went just OK. Any idea what can have happened?

I have used Xara Webstyle 4 for some time and with great satisfaction. Until today. All of a sudden, when I update and change my menus and want to save the change, i get an errormessage. Somting like Xara is noe able to save at this destination. Make sure the destination is writable. I have not altered the destination. And so expect it to be writable. After all it was yesterday. How do I make a destination writable.
    I tried to make a new website with Xara and saved it in a total new destination, but the same harddisk. And now saving went just OK. Any idea what can have happened?