Welcome to TalkGraphics.com
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Wheewwww, what a bunch a crap to get access to this forum. took me more time to register than to do a menu with xara menumaker. give a rest peeps, way to much info required to login. you lose lots of members for sure.

I have dashed lines around only one of my menumaker gifs at www.mountdorafhomesforsale.com around the contact gif. how do I get rid of the dashed lines that appear after the icon has been clicked. It only appears on that one icon.....!

Wheewwww, what a bunch a crap to get access to this forum. took me more time to register than to do a menu with xara menumaker. give a rest peeps, way to much info required to login. you lose lots of members for sure.

I have dashed lines around only one of my menumaker gifs at www.mountdorafhomesforsale.com around the contact gif. how do I get rid of the dashed lines that appear after the icon has been clicked. It only appears on that one icon.....!

hi i get 'cannot find server or dns error' when attempting to view your web page

Bb2: http://www.mountdorahomesforsale.com/

He misspelled it.

pixelpadre: that is gorgeous.

To help define the problem a little better. For any item on the main menubar, after it has been clicked it has a dotted line that appears around the menu button that contains it. It is effectively the active menu button status. This may help you to get a little further ie knowing, it's the active menu button status that is the issue. I can see that problem on my own website now that you have mentioned it, but it is almost not percievable because I have square buttons. I'll be very interested in the solution as well.

By the Way. The menu at the bottom of the home page, is impossible to read for me. It's coming up yellow with extremely faint writing on it. I'm using IE6.

That was my intent, I want the search engine to see it and only the search engine. mission accomplished

Pardon my harshness, but is looks awful, relative to how georgous your page looks. Are we talking about the same thing. this is the line that appears below your counter, and the line that says last modified.

" About Contact Services Realtors Mount Dora Homes For Sale Home Builders "

I suggest you make that line Pink letters on a pink background.

I was searching around about the dotted lines issue.

http://www.dreamriders.org/

Click on a main menubar item, hit back. You will see the same problem on the site for this page. It's making me think, it's a bug. The site is by a long time user of Xara, who has some really nice sites.

hi guys, either my eyes or my brain is not functioning as i cant for the life of me see the problem

Im competent when it comes to navbar issues so I want to help. FP-User, i go to http://www.dreamriders.org/ click on motorcycle events and then back and the navbar and the button displays fine. my res is 1024*768 running in true color mode should this make a difference.

I attached a portion of the menu bar where you should be able to see the dotted lines. I'm not sure if the attach worked.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	MM-000.gif 
Views:	403 
Size:	7.4 KB 
ID:	3224