Welcome to TalkGraphics.com
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Corel and Flash User

Seeing as there isn't really a hi there how are you segment, well not that I can find one, I am just going to jump in somewhere, where I know a little about. I have used Corel for sometime both professionally and privately, for goofing around on websites. The flash indulgence has been a little more extreme, getting me a few boils a few years back will doing an animation movie of sorts... Well, currently I am working on a new animation, and will probably go there, but his is really so I can say, Hi there everybody, glad I finally joined talkgraphics.com.

pinafore.
    IP

Default Re: Corel and Flash User

glad to meet you ~ and Welcome!
    IP

welcome to the forum, pinafore, you'll love it here

nice picture and thoughts
    -=Bob=-
    IP

Hi kar-po and Bob,
    Thanks for the welcome. Peace.
    IP

I also welcome you. Just a bit ago we had an animation done in DRAW but one which is a .gif.
    Every day's a new day, "draw" on what you've learned.

Sally M. Bode
    IP

I have not attempted this yet, having worked primarily on fixed pictures in Corel draw/paint and done my animating in Flash. I do love Corel, but it took me long enough to suss out Flash, and I love the way it lets one combine a pretty good audio file: This is my first full length music video type animation...which I did in 2002. It is at the bottom of the page, which might take a little while to load. (I am so accustomed to adsl. that I forget others might have slower operations)... It is also my music page, which was originally built by my eldest son who is in IT in London. I eventually plucked up the courage and entered the site builder and did what I had to do, I have recently been jabbing at the first page which you will see....I have been getting into html...(I should have long ago, now my 13 years old who makes plenty animations, has already begun the journey to building fully functional games...) We are a puter mad family....

Well, here's the link... And The Summertime
    IP

pinafore - i just came from your site and see you are a Christian man and family and yet i come back here and see your avatar.....

quite strange.....
    -=Bob=-
    IP

Hi and welcome Pinafore,
    Corel is a great program as is Xtreme. For Flash sites I like SwishMax, it is a Flash type programs at a reduced learning curve I think, and CorelDraw and Xtreme export to SWF files that can be animated.
    Just my opiinion on Flash and Draw.
    Jim
    IP

Hi there,

A new member as of today! I am just wondering if a COREL Rave animation can be used as a screen saver for windows xp?.Trying to customise saver for business promotion services on laptop.

Many thanks,

Freeform
    IP

I really don't know what format screen savers use. If you know the three letter extension, I could find out for you.
    Every day's a new day, "draw" on what you've learned.

Sally M. Bode
    IP