Welcome to TalkGraphics.com
    My balcony overlooking Tower Bridge, London - no, I\'m poor!

Hi, The old Xara website had a list of print shops that support Xara. I'm looking urgently for one in Central London, or the SE postcode area. I have tried several without luck. Does anyone know if that list is available anywhere, or can help with an address. Thanks in advance.

Les

Hi, The old Xara website had a list of print shops that support Xara. I'm looking urgently for one in Central London, or the SE postcode area. I have tried several without luck. Does anyone know if that list is available anywhere, or can help with an address. Thanks in advance.

Les

There seems to be an almost conspicuous absence of print firms that support Xara.

Though they're not in London (mail order is fine)RCS - 0800 328 5064 www.rcs.plc.uk - do support Xara I believe.

Alternatively (and far more reliable I think)is to export your file as a large .tiff file which almost any print shop will be happy to accept.

Hope this helps.

Thanks, I'll give it a try. My image is of several WWII Luftwaffe Unit Emblems. It looks best in Xara or Gif format. I tried saving in Illustrator format, but the single bitmap was absent, as were the shadow effects I added to the emblems. What a pain! Cheers again! - Les

Ps..If anyone from Xara reads this could you please post here or mail me, jg26@iname.com ,that list which appeared on the old site, please.