Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Hybrid View

Default Re: One line is more...

Yes, there has always been a hairy side in our family. Also, an unexplained liking of tropical fruit. Now the scratching of our ears with our feet appears to be inherent skill as we had ancestors in the circus that were acrobats.

Quote Originally Posted by jamesmc View Post
    Yes, there has always been a hairy side in our family. Also, an unexplained liking of tropical fruit. Now the scratching of our ears with our feet appears to be inherent skill as we had ancestors in the circus that were acrobats.
    Speaking of scratching ...
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Intbel Great animation !

Quote Originally Posted by Availor View Post
    Intbel Great animation !
    Heheh! Thanks. They are fun li'l things to do.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Line003.gif 
Views:	253 
Size:	72.7 KB 
ID:	28782  

Heyyyyy. old man Intbel, yeah you with the white hair

I like the animation, especially the scratch animation. Couple of questions. Are these all done with xtreame or are you paying some actor to act like a moving line and scratching himself in public. I'd like to see how your creating these without having to go through a whole learning curve so I was wondering if you could post the xtreame file, even some of your other animations would be nice to analize. What you ask; well, like how many pictures do you have to draw to get smooth motion, like where did the sense of humour come from to create a line scratching itself, like, like, like oodles and oodles of questions. If you did post the xtreame file would I be able to look at it frame by frame to see how it is done and last but not least, how long did it take to create these. Are we talking minutes or hours........frank
    .............frank

Quote Originally Posted by Seagull View Post
    Heyyyyy. old man Intbel, yeah you with the white hair

I like the animation, especially the scratch animation. Couple of questions. Are these all done with xtreame or are you paying some actor to act like a moving line and scratching himself in public. I'd like to see how your creating these without having to go through a whole learning curve so I was wondering if you could post the xtreame file, even some of your other animations would be nice to analize. What you ask; well, like how many pictures do you have to draw to get smooth motion, like where did the sense of humour come from to create a line scratching itself, like, like, like oodles and oodles of questions. If you did post the xtreame file would I be able to look at it frame by frame to see how it is done and last but not least, how long did it take to create these. Are we talking minutes or hours........frank
    No live (or dead or sleeping) actors are used in the making of my animatons.
    Used Xara only.
    Sense of humour is the result of living in a world full of idiots.
    Minutes, not hours.

File attached.
    Attached Files Attached Files

Quote Originally Posted by Intbel View Post
    Heheh! Thanks. They are fun li'l things to do.
    reminds me of that animation with a line which turns into a guy.
    I think it was italian.

Sense of humour is the result of living in a world full of idiots.
    Glad to know I can make you laugh.

Heyyyyy Popeye, long time no see (????), if that is the right way of stating an absense on the forum, both yours and mine to some degree. I've got the line to analize and I have a feeling you also may have downloaded it, probably to plugin it with chrome or glass....oh, oh, oh, just got an idea. Try the fire plug in on one side of it and see what the little bugger does then.....I bet you it just won't sit there scratching itself this time. I just might post a doodle in your honour called a strange square, using a little bit of plugins.....maybe, maybe not.....glad to see your still alive and kicking and enjoying Intbel...the guy is amazing, old as hell and looking twice his age maybe, but still very creative.......frank
    .............frank

Grrr! I have vast reserves of as yet untapped creativity.
    S'long as I have coffee an' baccy I'll keep on going ..
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Line005.gif 
Views:	246 
Size:	53.3 KB 
ID:	28803  

Quote Originally Posted by Seagull View Post
    Glad to know I can make you laugh.

Heyyyyy Popeye, long time no see (????), if that is the right way of stating an absense on the forum, both yours and mine to some degree. I've got the line to analize and I have a feeling you also may have downloaded it, probably to plugin it with chrome or glass....oh, oh, oh, just got an idea. Try the fire plug in on one side of it and see what the little bugger does then.....I bet you it just won't sit there scratching itself this time. I just might post a doodle in your honour called a strange square, using a little bit of plugins.....maybe, maybe not.....glad to see your still alive and kicking and enjoying Intbel...the guy is amazing, old as hell and looking twice his age maybe, but still very creative.......frank

Oh I have to be creative at my job, waking up at 5 in the morning getting
    home at 6 in the evening, welding measuring etc etc etc. So I am pretty
    pooped when I get home. and a welcome couche awaits me to fall asleep on.