Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

I am trying to change the nudge size using Options > General tab. After entering a new value in the nudge size box I get the following error message: "The proxy you are trying to set is not valid. Please try again."
    I have everything set to pixels and I am trying to nudge in pixels, but it will not accept any changes. Anyone else have this problem or know what I am doing wrong? This is in V1.0a evaluation copy.

Arnold

I am trying to change the nudge size using Options > General tab. After entering a new value in the nudge size box I get the following error message: "The proxy you are trying to set is not valid. Please try again."
    I have everything set to pixels and I am trying to nudge in pixels, but it will not accept any changes. Anyone else have this problem or know what I am doing wrong? This is in V1.0a evaluation copy.

Arnold

I suspect that this is caused by some invalid proxy setting that it is also trying to set, goto the internet tab and remove the proxy settings and try setting the units again.

Mark Goodall
    Xara Ltd

Mark

Thank you for your quick reply. Changing the internet proxy setting did fix the problem.

Arnold