Welcome to TalkGraphics.com
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Default Re: This'll stitch you up!

Now you've done needling me - here's der job done:
    Wow, absolutly amazing. Who is this masked man?, this flying crusader of animation........frank
    .............frank
    IP

Quote Originally Posted by Seagull
    Wow, absolutly amazing. Who is this masked man?, this flying crusader of animation........frank
    LOL! Just this guy gettin' by.
    Pleased folks like some of my stuff.
    Thank you Frank.
    IP

Kiwi, what course is that your are taking for PI? Is is free? If not how much does it cost?

And to Intbel, I noticed you put "Intbel" on the under carriage art but left the sewing machinge alone. You said there are 81 parts in the animation? I guess the picture of you with the shorter beard was done before this animation and now that you have a phone that looks like a conch shell, you haven't had time to shave as you've been animating.

I guess since the sewing machine is now underwater, that the pun is that you haven't even had time to come up for air.

BTW, you really are amazing and I like your humor.
    Every day's a new day, "draw" on what you've learned.

Sally M. Bode
    IP

[QUOTE=sallybode;169274]Kiwi, what course is that your are taking for PI? Is is free? If not how much does it cost?

Sally,
    Rosie Hardman has a site at http://www.freespiritgraphics.com that is only about PhotoImpact Path Edit.
    She runs courses which are very good teaching the uses of path edit.
    There are now about 4/5 courses ranging in skill level from beginner to very advanced.
    Cost is/was 15 pound (UK) payable using paypal per course.
    More details can be found at her tutorial site @ http://www.rosiespitutorials.com/

These courses are very complete and she is a great teacher, her addy is available at Freespirit graphics site and at the tutorial site and she is very approachable if anyone wishes to contact her personnally through email.

Hope this helps Sally
    IP

Actually I've done lots of the free tutorials, didn't know she has some ones you can pay for. So how does that work, you buy by PayPal and download it or is it mailed to you on CD or DVD?
    Last edited by sallybode; 21 August 2006 at 02:17 AM. Reason: My spelling wobbles.
    Every day's a new day, "draw" on what you've learned.

Sally M. Bode
    IP