Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Thread: Psp X

Question Psp X

hayz!
    just wondering if anyone has any cool tricks or tips for PSP X cos i'm now bored of just messing with pics by changing the colors and puting more than one pic in a one big pic... >.< so yer if anyone knows any cool stuff please do tell ^_^
    Thankx Very Muchly
    Polgara
    IP

Default Re: Psp X

Quote Originally Posted by Polgara
    hayz!
    just wondering if anyone has any cool tricks or tips for PSP X cos i'm now bored of just messing with pics by changing the colors and puting more than one pic in a one big pic... >.< so yer if anyone knows any cool stuff please do tell ^_^
    Thankx Very Muchly
    Polgara
    Scan in a pic of your grandmother (or someone else's grandmother) and edit out all the wrinkles.

That should relieve the boredom for a while ...
    IP

*laughs* hmm na i think that would make me more bored but yer thankx anyways ^_^
    IP

I have a few tutorials for X and a lot for 7 (that can be used as well) that might interest you at http://teom.coningham.net/
    IP

Import some family photos and try making convincing head and body swaps using images with similar lighting. Put Grandmas's head on an uncle's body etc. Or use the warp tool to make funny faces. My grown son and I spent a couple hours once just warping some photos and laughing so hard. I put my face on my husband's head and his on mine, he thought that was funny!

Create a new landscape based on photos of your house, add trees, flower beds etc using picture tubes and layers.

Scribble on some paint and use the warp brush to push the shapes around until it starts looking like something recognizable... then finish the drawing. Squint a little bit if you can't make out objects in squiggles. I see stuff in the thick paint texture on the walls, guy's heads with quirky moustaches, big ears or big noses, toony animals, fantasy creatures and so on. I found that doodling in PSP helps me find similar subjects.
    IP

Playing with photographs is always a fun thing to do. Here is my grandaughter enjoying a snack. I used the lasso (freehand selection tool) a black pencil effect and a couple of layers.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	madelynn against trees.jpg 
Views:	277 
Size:	55.5 KB 
ID:	28515  
    IP